Saturday, May 23, 2009



So I have FINALLY had a few hours to sit and re-configure my photos, upload them, and save them. electronics do not like me. However, let's move on. We have encouraged all our guests this month to add honey to the Blackberry Balsamic Chicken if they would rather have a sweeter version. We would love to hear some feedback on that!
Here is a pic of the dish, served over jasmine rice with a side of veggies.
I also have here a pic of one of my favorite dishes EVER. We had Sonoma Grilled Steaks a bit back. The steaks were so good. Here is a pic of those. Wish a side of pearl couscous and grilled veggies (all sides are available at our store). I realize I need to buy some more interesting plates - sorry. But the food really should be the focus.
As we enter our last week in May, we have a few things going on. Tuesday night we have an Open House Fundraiser for Make a Wish. Creative Memories with be there with some door prizes too. And we have a delivery day for State Farm! so sign up and get your May dinners before they are gone!

No comments: